Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Wreath

This morning my mom and I decided we needed new wreathes for our front doors. Basically meaning I needed to make two wreathes, since she does not consider herself super craft savvy.


We went to our usual places: Dollar Tree for fake flowers and Michael's for the wreath base. Luckily, Michael's was having a sale on their 18" wreath base (the brown stick ones!) for $1.89. You really can't beat that price! I also got some green wired ribbon at Michael's for $3.50. At Dollar Tree, I picked up 4 bouquets for my wreath. My whole wreath cost less than 10 bucks!


spring wreath


To assemble my wreath I just placed my flowers where I wanted them to go and glued over them just a little. I made my bow and attached it to the side of wreath without flowers with a glue gun.


The whole project took me less than an hour. Now my front door looks great! I will make a post about my mom's wreath once it is complete finished!


Positive quote of the day:


"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."


-Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment