Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lazy Daisy Wreath

As I said yesterday, I was making wreathes for my mom and me. Today I finished her wreath, and we both agree it looks pretty awesome.

The breakdown of the cost for her wreath is:
  • Wreath: $1.89

  • Ribbon: Free (I used a leftover ribbon that came on a quilt.)

  • Flowers: $4.00

  • "W": $2.00

  • Spray paint: $5.00
Total: $12.89

Lazy Daisy Wreath 
I used the same method with this wreath as my wreath that I posted about yesterday. I inserted the flowers into the wreath base, and then added a little bit of hot glue to make sure they would stay. The "W" was spray painted with a light green paint. It and the boat were glued and wired onto the base.

Positive quote of the day:

"If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble."

-Lilly Pulitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment