Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One Month Until GRADUATION!

I cannot believe I can finally say those words. The excitement of getting my undergraduate degree is overwhelming. Like I said in a previous post, I can see the light at the end of this tunnel.


Although I will still have another year to complete my Master's in Elementary Education, having my Bachelor's is still a huge accomplishment to me! I can honestly say I have worked very hard these past five years and completely deserve it. This big moment that will bring me one step closer to my dream career, becoming an elementary teacher.


Also, this means I am currently about a year away from applying for my first grown-up job. I know my parents are totally ready for this step, and I am too. Hopefully getting my first teaching job will not be to much of a struggle!


So, at this time, I am counting the days and hours until May 10th at 7:00 p.m., even if it means I have to wear that terrible hat, weird looking hood, and tent-shaped robe. I will wear all this and rock it. Although, I really think graduation apparel could use a total make-over. The tassel is cute though!



Positive quote of the day:


"Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and say thanks to God for the troubles we do not have."


-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment