Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Aloe Vera Juice Review

On Sunday, I ventured out to my local Whole Foods to pick up some cold-pressed juices. While there, I stumbled upon something called Aloe Vera Juice. The label was intriguing, so I decided to give it a shot. Plus, it was only $1.79. Not too bad.


So, I saw that their was pulp in the juice. I was thinking it would be like orange juice pulp. WRONG. The first sip, I was pretty sure jellyfish chunks was an ingredient. I am talking slimy pieces that were jellybean sized or bigger. This was the main downfall to the drink. I don't mind pulp, but chunky, jellyfish blobs are not very desirable.

This jellyfish drink is supposed to be "oh so good" for you. I thought it was alright, but I did not feel invigorated like the bottle said. The only thing that probably invigorates someone is the 32 grams of sugar they will intake if they drink a whole bottle. If I had a choice between this drink or water, I would definitely pick water.

I am glad I gave it a shot. I love to try new products, especially things that have the potential of being healthy. I picked up a few other things at Whole Foods, that I plan to review in future posts.

positive quote of the day:
"What really matters in life is rarely on my 'to do' list."
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment