Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things I love this week...

1.  Our blueberry bush has finally produced some berries! Loving them in my oatmeal every morning!

2. Zuzu made this terrible face when posing for a picture last night. Look at that tooth!

3. I have less than a month left of summer classes. Who would have thought 3 online graduate courses is more work than 7 undergraduate courses?! Anyway, I cannot wait for this semester to end, and that day is coming soon! :)

4. My kettlebell. All the work from my classes has made it hard to get up in the morning and run because I want to get my school work done. If I go to the place I run, it easily eats up an hour an a half to two hours of my time. This past week I have been doing a quick 30 minute kettlebell routine in my living room. It gets the job done, and I feel like I have more time for school work. :)

5. My laundry basket is not overflowing. I know this sounds silly, but seriously, an overflowing laundry basket makes me feel like my life is getting out of control. I am NO WHERE near the "neat-freak" my mother is, but I do prefer things looking like I have it somewhat together. I have managed to keep the laundry pile down even after being gone most of last week, and I am on track to complete my school work ahead of the due date. Go me!

positive quote:
"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment