Friday, June 28, 2013

Oh the things that come in the mail!

Over the past week or so, I have received two pretty awesome things in the mail! The first to arrive was my official diploma! Very, very exciting! 


I showed it to James (my boyfriend), and he thinks we need to frame it and hang it from his mounted deer head...oh the joys of having a hunting boyfriend haha.

Meet Doris the Deer that graces our study. This is her in Christmas attire.
So moving on to the second exciting piece of mail!

A few days ago, my mom calls me to tell me I received something from taking my Praxis II. I assumed it was just my test scores, so I did not think much of it. I knew I had done well on the test, but I did not see an award coming my way! ETS sent me this award because I scored in the 15% of all test takers from previous years. Pretty awesome!
Naturally, I was very excited about this. I know I am smart, but I am usually not one to stand out, and I do not think I have ever received an award in regard to academics. I am not sure how many people receive this award, but I really could care less! Getting unexpected recognition has me in pure bliss!

positive quote of the day:
"Our days are happier when we give people a little bit of our heart, rather than a piece of our mind."
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment